Our solutions can be
supported through standard break-fix support or fully managed service delivering you a
wireless solution without the hassle of managing it at a fixed monthly costs.
Benefits of a Secure Wireless Network
- Health and Safety; no cables means no hazards
- Signals can be sent through walls, floors, ceilings to save on installation costs
- Simple to add stations in any environment
- Shared access to printers, storage devices and networks
- Easy to transfer and install in new location
- Secure way to transfer data
Indoor Wireless Solutions
- Deliver Broadband Internet Access
- Leased Line Replacement-eliminate costly telecom costs
- Inter-building LAN extension
- Wireless LAN / WAN / MAN
- Increase network capacity and reliability
- Add redundancy to critical communication links
- Centralize servers, data storage and backup
- Remote video surveillance monitoring, video conferencing
- Multi-location voice-over-IP (VoIP)
- Connect remote buildings/networks that are miles apart
- Tele-medicine and distance learning
Outdoor Wireless Solutions
- Simple deployment with automatic discovery and configuration of APs.
- Easy to deploy and manage with centralized configuration and management.
- Air Traffic Control technology eliminates the need for complex channel planning and delivers intelligence contention management while significantly reducing co-channel interference problems.
- Scalable solution with platforms for large enterprises or branch offices.
- Integrates easily with existing infrastructure and provides intelligent application aware call admission control and load balancing.
- Multi-layered security including WPA, WPA2, 802.1x, automatic rogue access point detection, and mitigation without degradation of client performance.
- Supports location based per user and group access policies to comply with and enforce corporate security requirements.